Morgan Advanced Materials Plc. (MGAM:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.20 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
RBC Capital analyst Mark Fielding raised the price target on Morgan Advanced Materials Plc. (MGAM:LN) to GBP3.20 (from GBP3.10) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!