MonotaRO Co Ltd (3064:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Morgan Stanley analyst Tetsuro Tsusaka lowered the price target on MonotaRO Co Ltd (3064:JP) to JPY2,200.00 (from JPY2,400.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Qorvo Inc (QRVO) to Neutral
- Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) PT Raised to EUR27 at UBS
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CIAFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$6 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!