Mondelez International (MDLZ) PT Raised to $76 at Jefferies, Remains Top Large-Cap Food Pick for 2022
- Wall Street surges on upbeat retail guidance, easing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) to $76.00 (from $72.00) while maintaining a Buy rating and named it its top large-cap food pick for 2022.
The analyst commented, "Amidst a slew of food company outlooks pointing to near-term pressures driven by cost/price timing deltas and supply chain disruptions, Mondelez continues to post solid topline growth driven by category positioning, geographic diversification, and market share gains. With that, MDLZ remains our top large-cap food pick in 2022, as it provides advantaged growth vs. peers, capital allocation flexibility, and the defensive qualities desired in a core holding."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$90 at TD Securities
- Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (QUISF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.70 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!