Mondelez International (MDLZ) PT Raised to $67 at Berenberg
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Berenberg analyst James Targett raised the price target on Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) to $67.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Mondelez’s Q4 results were in line with consensus expectations, with organic growth up by 3.2%, adjusted operating margins up by 40bp to 16.3% and EPS up by 11% to USD0.67. Guidance for FY21 is in line with the mid-term target of 3%-plus organic growth, high single-digit EPS growth (with an additional 4% tailwind anticipated from FX) and USD3bn-plus FCF. We nudge up our FY21/22 EPS forecasts by 1-2%, and increase our price target to USD67.00."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelēz International and Olam Food Ingredients Announce Partnership in Asia to Create World’s Largest Sustainable Commercial Cocoa Farm
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies as High HP Competitive Advantage Boosted by Reopening
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!