Monadelphous (MND:AU) (MDPHF) PT Raised to AUD15.60 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street mixed; Dow pressured by selloff in Salesforce shares
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Credit Suisse analyst Matthew Nicholas raised the price target on Monadelphous (MND:AU) (OTC: MDPHF) to AUD15.60 (from AUD14.10) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (H-Shares) (9868:HK) (XPEV) PT Raised to HK$34.78 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- Anglo American PLC (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Lowered to GBP35.80 at Bernstein
- BofA Securities Downgrades SQZ Biotechnologies (SQZ) Two-Notches to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!