Mogo Inc. (MOGO:CN) (MOGO) PT Raised to Cdn$14 at Canaccord Genuity
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Canaccord Genuity analyst Doug Taylor raised the price target on Mogo Inc. (MOGO:CN) (NASDAQ: MOGO) to Cdn$14.00 (from Cdn$13.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP47 at UBS
- Edenred (EDEN:FP) (EDNMY) PT Lowered to EUR53 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!