Mogo Inc. (MOGO:CN) (MOGO) PT Doubled to Cdn$15 at Raymond James on Coinsquare Deal
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Steven Li raised the price target on Mogo Inc. (MOGO:CN) (NASDAQ: MOGO) to Cdn$15.00 (from Cdn$7.50) while maintaining an Outperform rating on deal to acquire 20% of Coinsquare with option to go to 40%.
The analyst commented, "... this is a great deal with positive valuation implications. They are taking a major equity stake in the 'Coinbase' of Canada. Notes that Mogo could increasingly become seen as another way to play BTC at a significantly lower relative multiple with upside from its consumer app/digital payments business."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Raised to GBP15.70 at Barclays
- General Interface Solution (6456:TT) PT Raised to NT$158 at Nomura/Instinet
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!