MoffettNathanson Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Buy; Sell-Off Offers Buying Opportunity
- European stocks drop as Omicron fears keep markets on edge
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China issues airworthiness directive on 737 MAX
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
- Oil climbs as investors focus on looming OPEC+ decision
- Vir Biotechnology (VIR) Stock Soars on Early Omicron Testing Data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MoffettNathanson upgraded Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Nick Del Deo notes that while revenue growth in Q2 "was really quite bad", the sell-off creates a buying opportunity.
"Times like these sometimes present buying opportunities if one can illustrate that the market has overfly penalized the stock, the long-term outlook remains intact, and the valuation is appealing. We believe all of these factors currently apply to Level 3's shares and they embed favorable risk-reward characteristics. It is appropriate to upgrade our rating to Buy, and we maintain our $58 target price."
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $49.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Assumes Coverage on eBay (EBAY), Upgrades to Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Assumes Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
- UPDATE: William Blair Upgrades Graco Inc. (GGG) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!