Mizuho Securities Upgrades Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to Buy
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya upgraded Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $23.00.
The analyst comments "Post 2Q20 earnings, we are upgrading MPW to Buy from Neutral. The stock has underperformed Healthcare REIT peers over the past 30 days (-4.5% vs +3.4%) despite the improved acquisition outlook, solid rent collection from the hospital tenant base, stable regulatory outlook for the hospital sector and potential for earnings upside. MPW’s stock weakness is driven by the near-term equity overhang on the stock. Investors may well wait for an expected secondary offering as an attractive entry point. However, we are comfortable owning the stock at the currently attractive valuation given the recent sell-off and solid fundamental outlook We are raising estimates as well as our price target and upgrading to a Buy rating."
Shares of Medical Properties Trust closed at $18.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoom (ZM) Is Here to Stay Says KeyBanc After Upgrading to 'Overweight', Shares Surge
- Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (BYPLF) PT Raised to GBP9 at RBC Capital
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD2.50 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!