Mizuho Securities Downgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Neutral on Valuation
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya downgraded Welltower, Inc. (NYSE: WELL) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $57.00.
The analyst commented, "Our fundamental thesis on both names is still intact, but given where valuations are, we believe a neutral stance is more appropriate. At PEAK, we are incrementally concerned about the outlook for the dividend, as it appears the payout ratio on an FAD basis will remain elevated for a prolonged period, and therefore management may decide to right-size the dividend to free up capital for the attractive life sciencesfocused development pipeline. At WELL, we continue to be impressed with the capital recycling story, but the outsized exposure to senior housing could create disproportionate pressure on earnings growth in 2021. We are downgrading both names to NEUTRAL from Buy."
Shares of Welltower, Inc. closed at $55.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $70 but Morgan Stanley Sees the Turnaround Progressing with an EPS Hard Deck of $4.50
- Baird Upgrades Starbucks (SBUX) to 'Outperform' on Improved Fundamental Outlook
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Outlook is Better Than Perceived - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!