Mizuho Financial Group Inc. (8411:JP) (MFG) PT Raised to JPY2,100 at Credit Suisse
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
Credit Suisse analyst Makoto Kuroda raised the price target on Mizuho Financial Group Inc. (8411:JP) (NYSE: MFG) to JPY2,100.00 (from JPY2,000.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Positive Ahead of Q1 Earnings
- Stella-Jones Inc. (SJ:CN) (STLJF) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at CIBC
- Aphria Inc. (APHA:CN) (APHA) PT Lowered to Cdn$23 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!