Mitsui OSK Lines Ltd. (9104:JP) (MSLOF) PT Raised to JPY6,200 at JPMorgan
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Ryota Himeno raised the price target on Mitsui OSK Lines Ltd. (9104:JP) (OTC: MSLOF) to JPY6,200.00 (from JPY5,750.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Outperform
- Schindler Holding AG (SCHP:SW) (SHLAF) PT Raised to CHF305 at Credit Suisse
- Swiss Re (SREN:SW) (SSREY) PT Raised to CHF92 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!