Mitsui Mining & Smelting (5706:JP) (MMSMY) PT Raised to JPY4,650 at Nomura/Instinet
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Nomura/Instinet analyst Yuji Matsumoto raised the price target on Mitsui Mining & Smelting (5706:JP) (OTC: MMSMY) to JPY4,650.00 (from JPY4,060.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Altius Minerals Corp (ALS:CN) (ATUSF) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at Canaccord Genuity
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Raised to AUD4.59 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!