Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) PT Raised to JPY260 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Goldman Sachs analyst Kota Yuzawa raised the price target on Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (OTC: MMTOF) to JPY260.00 (from JPY230.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF295 at Berenberg
- China Everbright Bank Co Ltd. (B-Shares) (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Raised to HK$4.70 at JPMorgan
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Raised to EUR55 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!