Mitsubishi Materials (5711:JP) (MIMTF) PT Raised to JPY2,815 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Nomura/Instinet analyst Yuji Matsumoto raised the price target on Mitsubishi Materials (5711:JP) (OTC: MIMTF) to JPY2,815.00 (from JPY2,490.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR38.40 at JPMorgan
- Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP24 at JPMorgan
- BHP Billiton PLC. (BLT:LN) (BBL) PT Raised to GBP26.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!