Mitchells & Butlers Plc. (MAB:LN) (MBPFF) PT Raised to GBP1.80 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
JPMorgan analyst Erik Salz raised the price target on Mitchells & Butlers Plc. (MAB:LN) (OTC: MBPFF) to GBP1.80 (from GBP1.69) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDREIT:SP) PT Raised to SGD1.40 at JPMorgan
- Ashok Leyland Ltd. (AL:IN) PT Raised to INR175 at JPMorgan
- Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!