Misumi Group (9962:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,200 at Citi
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Citi analyst Takahiro Inoue raised the price target on Misumi Group (9962:JP) to JPY4,200.00 (from JPY4,100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR815 at JPMorgan
- Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) PT Raised to DKK1,810 at JPMorgan
- Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (TPRKY) PT Raised to GBP8.20 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!