Millicom International Cellular SA (MIC:SS) (TIGO) PT Lowered to SEK350 at Morgan Stanley
- Stocks caught in crosshairs of earnings and central bank meetings
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- ServiceNow (NOW) Tops Estimates but Stock Dips as Outlook Implies Subscription Revenue Slowdown, Analysts Remain Positive
- Oil hits two-week low on Iran talks and U.S. stocks build
Morgan Stanley analyst Cesar Medina lowered the price target on Millicom International Cellular SA (MIC:SS) (NASDAQ: TIGO) to SEK350.00 (from SEK360.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Bernstein Starts Li Auto (LI) at Outperform (correction)
- Dynatrace Inc. (DT) PT Raised to $87 as Needham & Company Sees 30% Sales Capacity Increase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!