Microsoft (MSFT) Is Closing The Gap With AWS - Wedbush
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives reiterated his Outperform rating and $160.00 PT on Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) on the belief that the company is closing the gap with AWS.
The analyst stated "So far in the September quarter we are seeing a clear acceleration of larger and more strategic enterprise cloud deals (both domestically as well as in Europe) as we believe Redmond is poised to win the lion's share of the next phase of cloud deployments
vs. Amazon and Bezos".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Defends Sony Corp. (SONY), Sees Buying Opportunity in Post MSFT-ATVI Selloff
- Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Lowered to GBP8.80 at Barclays
- Bunzl Plc. (BNZL:LN) (BZLFY) PT Raised to GBP28 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!