Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $310 at Cowen Ahead of Earnings
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Nicholas Yako raised the price target on Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) to $310.00 (from $295.00) ahead of 4Q earnings on 7/27 and after conducting a cloud infrastructure survey that showed spending accelerating.
The analyst reiterated the Outperform rating, stating "We model Azure growth of 40% cc vs. 46% last qtr & think expectation is in the mid-40s. We see potential for re-acceleration on the heels of our bullish survey & 3rd party data pointing toward accelerating IaaS market growth, which should be favorable for the stock. We see upside to FY22 revs though margin guidance could be tempered."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.70 at Berenberg
- BioMerieux (BIM:FP) (BMXMF) PT Raised to EUR110 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!