Micron Technology (MU) Guidance Blows Out Expectations, PT Raised, Remains Top Pick at Citi
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi analyst Christopher Danely raised the price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $135.00 (from $130.00) after the company reported F2Q21 sales of $6.24 billion (up 8% QoQ), above Consensus of $6.23 billion (up 8% QoQ) due to strong DRAM demand (71% of F2Q21 revenues). EPS (including SBC) of $0.88 was above Consensus of $0.86 due to better DRAM pricing and lower expenses. Management guided F3Q21 revenue to $7.10 billion (up 14% QoQ), above Consensus of $6.74 billion due to better DRAM pricing. EPS was guided to $1.53 (incl. SBC), above Consensus of $1.14.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We are raising estimates and our price target and continue to expect upside to Consensus estimates all year. We reiterate our Buy rating and raise our price target from $130.00 to $135.00 for the stock due to the DRAM recovery."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- J D Wetherspoon Plc. (JDW:LN) (JDWPF) PT Raised to GBP16.75 at Jefferies
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$22.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!