Micron Commentary on Data Center/Memory Should Benefit Seagate (STX)/Western Digital (WDC) - Stifel
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) is expected to report earnings today and commentary on data center/memory "should" have positive ramifications for Seagate (NYSE: STX) and Western Digital (NYSE: WDC), according to Stifel analyst Patrick Ho.
"In our view, management’s expected commentary regarding data center/enterprise spending is likely to be positive (or at the very least an improving market environment), and this should translate favorably for our storage/HDD names," Ho commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Commercial Metals Company (CMC) at Sell
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!