Micron (MU) Could Be Another Potential Broadcom (AVGO) Takeover Target - KeyBanc
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc analyst John Vinh said in the near term, the order blocks the possibility of AVGO looking to acquire any other asset that has any military/defense exposure, such as XILINX (NASDAQ: XLNX). However, they believe these concerns over the longer term should ease once the Company successfully domiciles back into the U.S.
Vinh expects AVGO will remain acquisitive and believe Micron (NYSE: MU) could be another potential target given the lack of security concerns and given AVGO's prior attempts to bid for Toshiba.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Neutral
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. (SV) at Buy, Bullish on AeroFarms SPAC Merger
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!