Micro Focus International Plc. (MCRO:LN) (MFGP) PT Lowered to GBP6.30 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Goldman Sachs analyst Gautam Pillai lowered the price target on Micro Focus International Plc. (MCRO:LN) (NYSE: MFGP) to GBP6.30 (from GBP6.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aritzia Inc (ATZ:CN) (ATZAF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
- Provention Bio Inc. (PRVB) PT Lowered to $22.50 at Chardan Capital Markets
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBI:FP) (UBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR91 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!