Metso OYJ (METSO:FH) (MXCYY) PT Raised to EUR9.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Morgan Stanley analyst Robert Davies raised the price target on Metso OYJ (METSO:FH) (OTC: MXCYY) to EUR9.60 (from EUR9.30) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carrefour SA (CA:FP) (CRRFY) PT Raised to EUR18.50 at UBS
- Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1:GR) (DBOEY) PT Raised to EUR171 at HSBC
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Abbott Labs (ABT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!