Metro AG (B4B:GR) (MTTWF) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at Barclays
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Barclays analyst Nicolas Champ raised the price target on Metro AG (B4B:GR) (OTC: MTTWF) to EUR10.50 (from EUR9.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at CIBC
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!