Methanex (MX:CN) (MEOH) PT Lowered to Cdn$42 at CIBC
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
CIBC analyst Jacob Bout lowered the price target on Methanex (MX:CN) (NASDAQ: MEOH) to Cdn$42.00 (from Cdn$47.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- Vtech Holdings Ltd. (303:HK) (VTKLY) PT Lowered to HK$57 at HSBC
- Trip.com Group Ltd (9961:HK) PT Lowered to HK$230 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!