Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKGAF) PT Raised to EUR143 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst James Quigley raised the price target on Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (OTC: MKGAF) to EUR143.00 (from EUR141.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) PT Raised to TWD67 at Credit Suisse
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD3.80 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!