Mercari, Inc (4385:JP) (MRCIF) PT Raised to JPY8,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Morgan Stanley analyst Tetsuro Tsusaka raised the price target on Mercari, Inc (4385:JP) (OTC: MRCIF) to JPY8,000.00 (from JPY6,500.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Playtech Plc. (PTECH:LN) (PYTCY) PT Raised to GBP6.80 at Deutsche Bank
- Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Raised to Cdn$7 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!