Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) PT Lowered to $94 at Needham & Company; 'Lowering Estimates for Hurricane Maria Manufacturing Impact'
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company lowered its price target on Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) to $94.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Buy rating, following an update on the impact of Hurricane Maria.
Analyst Mike Matson notes a cautious outlook, as the company reported damage caused by Hurricane Maria would result in $250 million negative impact to second quarter 2018 and non-GAAP earnings, with headwinds expected across all four segments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- UBS Downgrades Cimarex Energy (XEC) to Neutral
- MultiChoice Group Ltd. (MCG:SJ) (MCHOY) PT Raised to ZAR14.40 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!