Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) PT Lowered to $89 at BMO Capital; 'Updating Model for Hurricane Maria... $250M Impact to Manufacturing in PR'
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital lowered its price target on Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) to $89.00 (from $92.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating, following a model update due to impact of Hurricane Maria.
Analyst Joanne Wuensch notes a cautious outlook following a model update with management citing a $250 million impact to manufacturing in Puerto Rico resulting from Hurricane Maria.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Carvana (CVNA) to Neutral on Less Favorable Near-term Risk Reward
- Want Want China Holdings Limited (151:HK) (WWNTF) PT Lowered to HK$5.58 at Macquarie
- BT Group Plc. (BT/A:LN) (BT) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!