Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) PT Lowered to $85 at Leerink Partners; Hurricane Maria a Significant Headwind
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners lowered its price target on Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) to $85.00 (from $88.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Analyst Danielle Antalffy said Hurricane Maria is a significant Q218 headwind. The long-term impact is uncertain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Raised to INR560 at Elara Securities India
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR365 at Edelweiss Capital
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!