Medical Properties Trust (MPW) PT Raised to $26 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW) to $26.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "MPW dropped off a nice Christmas present to investors by announcing a $2.0B UK hospital portfolio transaction at a very attractive cap rate (8.9% GAAP) and attractive EBITDAR rent coverage (2.0x). We think there's more to come given the $5.0B acquisition pipeline as at 09/30. We are raising our estimates and PT given this deal came faster than we expected, and is bigger than we expected."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Talkspace (TALK) on Watch on Chatter
- NN Group NV (NN:NA) (NNGPF) PT Raised to EUR49 at HSBC
- Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Lowered to HK$8.80 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!