Mediaset Espana Comunicacion SA (TL5:SM) PT Raised to EUR5.40 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Deutsche Bank analyst Silvia Cuneo raised the price target on Mediaset Espana Comunicacion SA (TL5:SM) to EUR5.40 (from EUR3.60) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,725 at Credit Suisse
- CAE Inc. (CAE:CN) (CAE) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at BMO Capital
- Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) PT Lowered to HK$570 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!