Mediaset Espana Comunicacion SA (TL5:SM) PT Raised to EUR5.40 at Deutsche Bank
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Deutsche Bank analyst Silvia Cuneo raised the price target on Mediaset Espana Comunicacion SA (TL5:SM) to EUR5.40 (from EUR3.60) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $900 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Q1 Results
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!