MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,503.20 at Macquarie
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Macquarie analyst Nicolas Baratte raised the price target on MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (OTC: MDTKF) to NT$1,503.20 (from NT$1,388.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Canopy Growth Corp (WEED:CN) (CGC) at Underweight
- VIB Vermoegen AG (VIH1:GR) PT Raised to EUR43 at Berenberg
- UBS Group AG (UBSG:SW) (UBS) PT Raised to CHF21 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!