MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,503.20 at Macquarie
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Macquarie analyst Nicolas Baratte raised the price target on MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (OTC: MDTKF) to NT$1,503.20 (from NT$1,388.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MTU Aero Engines AG (MTX:GR) (MTUAY) PT Lowered to EUR165 at Goldman Sachs
- Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HL/:LN) (HRGLF) PT Lowered to GBP13.15 at JPMorgan
- Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFF) PT Raised to GBP6.10 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!