Medexus Pharma (MDP:CN) (PDDPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Canaccord Genuity analyst Tania Gonsalves lowered the price target on Medexus Pharma (MDP:CN) (OTC: PDDPF) to Cdn$9.00 (from Cdn$9.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to Cdn$109 at Scotiabank
- Endeavour Mining Corp. (EDV:CN) (EDVMF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at National Bank Financial
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$27 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!