McPhy Energy SA (MCPHY:FP) PT Lowered to EUR41 at Barclays
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Barclays analyst James Hosie lowered the price target on McPhy Energy SA (MCPHY:FP) to EUR41.00 (from EUR49.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bandhan Bank Ltd. (BANDHAN:IN) PT Lowered to INR449 at Goldman Sachs
- Flat Glass Group Co Ltd (6865:HK) (FGSGF) PT Lowered to HK$43 at UBS
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB135 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!