McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $250 as Wells Fargo Expects SSS to Inflect Higher
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Wells Fargo raised its price target on McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) to $250.00 (from $248.00) on the belief SSS is set to inflect higher.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "Investors have lumped MCD into the “COVID-beneficiary” bucket of stocks to start '21, with worries about lapping 2H20 US compares stalling out stock performance YTD vs. the market (down 1.1% vs. the S&P 500 +4%%). We expect that sentiment changes sharply in the next 1-2 quarters as MCD returns to the momentum seen pre-COVID and continues to fuel the positive feedback loop with a reinvigorated social media presence, an increasingly digital relationship with customers, new products,and loyalty in 2H21. A more constructive view on the U.S. consumer only increases our confidence in SSS upside".
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Equal Weight
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!