Mazda Motor Corp (7261:JP) (MZDAF) PT Raised to JPY1,230 at Jefferies
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
Jefferies analyst Takaki Nakanishi raised the price target on Mazda Motor Corp (7261:JP) (OTC: MZDAF) to JPY1,230.00 (from JPY1,130.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMD (AMD) PT Raised to $93 at Benchmark
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) PT Raised to INR1,223 at Bernstein
- UBS Downgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!