Mayne Pharma Group Ltd. (MYX:AU) (MAYNF) PT Raised to AUD0.83 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Canaccord Genuity analyst Martyn Jacobs raised the price target on Mayne Pharma Group Ltd. (MYX:AU) (OTC: MAYNF) to AUD0.83 (from AUD0.59) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at TD Securities
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!