Max Financial Services (MAXF:IN) PT Raised to INR1,040 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Jefferies analyst Prakhar Sharma raised the price target on Max Financial Services (MAXF:IN) to INR1,040.00 (from INR1,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rakus Co Ltd (3923:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,600 at CLSA
- Ryohin Keikaku (7453:JP) (RYKKY) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at CLSA
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!