Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (MSMKF) PT Raised to JPY6,100 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Credit Suisse analyst Yamada Koki raised the price target on Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (OTC: MSMKF) to JPY6,100.00 (from JPY6,000.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (LOGI) to Buy, 'Strong cash flow prospects not reflected in shares'
- Hamamatsu Photonics KK (6965:JP) PT Lowered to JPY8,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!