Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (MSMKF) PT Lowered to JPY6,000 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
Credit Suisse analyst Yamada Koki lowered the price target on Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings Co Ltd (3088:JP) (OTC: MSMKF) to JPY6,000.00 (from JPY6,100.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) to Buy
- International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY) PT Lowered to GBP2.05 at Citi
- Thermax Ltd (TMX:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,635 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!