Match Group (MTCH) Highlighted Positively on Upcoming S&P 500 Addition
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo sees 51.3M net shares of Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) to trade amid S&P 500 addition. The changes are scheduled to take effect on the close this Friday, September 17th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) raised to BB+ by S&P
- Aris Water Solutions (ARIS) IPO Opens 22% Higher After Weak Pricing
- IPO for Coconut Water Maker Vita Coco Company (COCO) Opens Modestly Higher after Weak Pricing, Valuing Co. at ~$850 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!