Masimo Corp. (MASI) PT Lowered to $295 at Piper Sandler; Likes Setup From Here for '21 and '22
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Jason Bednar lowered the price target on Masimo Corp. (NASDAQ: MASI) to $295.00 (from $310.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "We recently hosted virtual meetings with MASI management. Shares have struggled ytd (-15% vs. S&P +4%) as profit taking and a “reverse COVID” trade have taken hold, while some investors are taking a wait-and-see approach as the company navigates through tough comps and near-term uncertainty regarding sensor utilization for last year’s bolus of board placements. Near-term sensor visibility notwithstanding, we found the updates from management to be largely encouraging, particularly with respect to the growing number of levers at management's disposal to drive revenue upside here in 2021, as well as with how 2022 already seems to be shaping up. As these factors become better appreciated, we do believe shares will reverse the recent downtrend and move higher off current levels. We reiterate our OW rating on shares and update our price target to $295."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Lucira Health Inc. (LHDX) to Underperform
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades FedEx (FDX) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!