Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$75 at CIBC
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
CIBC analyst Kevin Chiang raised the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$75.00 (from Cdn$68.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP36 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Immunovant (IMVT) to Neutral
- Canfor Corp. (CFP:CN) (CFPZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$39 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!