Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at TD Securities
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
TD Securities analyst Brian Morrison raised the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$22.00 (from Cdn$18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN) to Buy
- Shopify (SHOP:CN) (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,919 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP p 280 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!