Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$21 at CIBC
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
CIBC analyst Kevin Chiang raised the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$21.00 (from Cdn$20.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd (4552:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,800 at Morgan Stanley
- Deutsche Telekom (DTE:GR) (DTEGY) PT Lowered to EUR22 at Barclays
- Michelin (ML:FP) (MGDDY) PT Raised to EUR160 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!