Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
BMO Capital analyst Peter Sklar raised the price target on Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (OTC: MRETF) to Cdn$17.00 (from Cdn$16.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $100 at Cowen
- Ipsen SA (IPN:FP) (IPSEY) PT Raised to EUR92 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!